Fundraise for BrainLink
Fundraising for BrainLink is easy and fun, and you can use our website to help you generate awareness and collect donations.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Host a Morning Tea at your work
- Participate in an endurance event, such as a marathon or a long bike ride
- Do something fun or embarassing, like shaving your head!
How to Fundraise
In order to start fundraising, you just need to:
- Create your own fundraising page
- Upload a picture and a personal message
- Set a fundraising target
- Start sharing with your family and friends!
Ready to start fundraising?
How have we raised funds?
Between hosting BBQs, Carer events and information sessions, our biggest fundraiser is without a doubt the 'Walk 4 BrainLink' event held at the Tan track in St Kilda. It is this annual event that allows the Staff, Carers and Supporters of BrainLink to raise funds and awareness for the community of people living with an ABI and their families. We would like to than all who have supported our organisation to promote 'Better Caring, Better Outcomes' for those living with an Acquired Brain injury and Neurological Disorders.